5

Tag acknowledgement: Sreejith Narayanan


Five things I can't live without

1. Oxygen containing air
2. Water
3. Food
4. Something to remind me of those who gives me a sense of belonging
5. Something to do


Five movies I'd see many times

Caveat: I dislike seeing a movie more than once. I do it only if I am totally Idle/have to get a friend /close relative to see a good movie. Did it for Crash a few days back. Thus, five movies I’d see again with the Folks

1. Dead Poets Society
2. Shawshank redemption
3. The Truman Show
4. LOTR –All three as a Marathon
5. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

Five places I'd love to go any day

1. Home: Add Full Bangalore
2. IIT Madras: forget the Rest of Chennai
3. Pune
4. Jamshedpur
5. Mysore

Yes I ahve not travelled much in life.

Five places I'd love to visit

1. Anyplace in India I have not been.
2. Bab-el-Mandab Strait
3. Northeast France
4. South Island, New Zealand
5. Pantanal- Brazil


Five websites I visit day in and day out.

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/
2. http://www.google.co.in
3. https://www.orkut.com/
4. http://www.cyclingnews.com/
5. http://www.janes.com/


Five books I've loved.

1. Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea
2. Asterix series
3. A Tale of Two Cities
4. Jeeves series
5. The Count of Monte Cristo



Five English songs I'd listen to any day.

1. Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
2. Title Track - Singin' in the rain
3. Everyday- Bon Jovi
4. Learning to Fly- Pink Floyd
5. Complicated- Avril Lavigne


Five Hindi Songs I'd listen to any day [Excluding all A. R. Rehman ones ]

1. Main Zindagi ka saath- Hum Dono
2. Kahin door- Anand
3. Bulla Ki Jaana-
4. Yaara seeli seeli- Lekin
5. Aye Mere Pyaare watan- Kabuliwala

Five Tamil Songs I'd listen to any day

1. Vandha Naal Mudhal- Paava Mannippu
2. Rasathi- Thiruda thiruda
3. Chinna Chinna Asai – Roja
4. Anbendra – Minsaara Kanavu
5. Anjali- Duet

Five Kannada Songs I'd listen to any day

1. Bhagawantha Kai kotta- Bangaarada Manushya
2. The Dialogue before the battle in Babruvahana
3. Omkaaradi- Nammoora Mandaara Hoove
4. Bhaagyada lakshmi Baaramma-Nodi swami naavu irodu heege
5. Bombeyaatavayya- Bhookailasa

Five famous personalities I respect.

1. Gandhi
2. Martin Luther King
3. Lieutenant-Colonel Thomas Edward Lawrence
4. Nelson Mandela
5. Marshal Georgy Zhukov



Five fictitious characters I like

1. Jefferson Smith
2. Eleanor Arroway
3. Sherlock Holmes
4. William BJ Blascowicz
5. Santiago from The Old Man and the Sea



Five people I would like to tag

1. Neha
2. Sriharsha Aradhya
3.Vibin
4. Sukrut
5. Gajendra

Comments

Puthali said…
'The Dialogue before the battle in Babruvahana'

I want tht...been searching for it some time now...

In case u have it and u can find time out of ur busy schedule...can u plz mail it to me?
SUKRUT said…
Thanks for tagging me.. but then what do we do? *bulbs out of ignorance*
Enlighten saaarrr!
:O ... rest o da chennai s beautiful as well!!

Popular Posts